HIZI NI BAADHI YA NYIMBO DUNIANI ZILIZOWAHI KUMTAJA MANDELA



Jay Z – Oh My God
 Lunch with Mandela, dinner with Cavalli
 Still got time to give water out to everybody
 Everybody, fall
 Diddy (Ft. Jay Z & The Notorious B.I.G.) – Young G's
 Niggas bring the ruckus?
 Because release dates bigger than Mandela's, motherf*ckers
Game (Ft. Nas) – Letter to the King
 I paint, make the Mona Lisa look like fake art
 I feel the pain of Nelson Mandela
 Cause when it rains
DJ Khaled (Ft. Ace Hood, Big Sean, Vado & Wale) – Future
 Productive than others
 Married to Winnie, he think he really Nelson Mandela
 That's fire though
 One time for
Jadakiss (Ft. Nas) – What If
 Games people played?
 What if Shyne beat the case?
 What if Diddy did a dime flat?
 What if Nelson Mandela
2Pac – Liberty Needs Glasses
 Stepped right over Oliver
 And his crooked partner Ronnie
 Justice stubbed her Big Toe on Mandela
 And
Kanye West – Tampa Visionary Stream of Consciousness
 Edison. I had a dream that I was Mandela. I had a dream that I was Martin Luther King. I had a dream
Lil Wayne (Ft. T-Pain) – Talk That
 Teller
 But my money old like Nelson Mandela
 Higher than a propeller
 And baby I can show you better than
Cassidy – Peace
 Never assassinated
 Imagine if Malcolm X would have made it
 And Nelson Mandela was never incarcerated
Ghostface Killah (Ft. GZA & Killah Priest) – Purified Thoughts
     Benin
     Village style, feeding the children
     Big pots of jasmine tea with Mandela
     Africans chanting me on
Will Smith (Ft. Mary J. Blige) – Tell Me Why
 Sniper make that little boy shoot
 And why, is human life always denied for loot?
 Tell me WHY did MANDELA
 Game (Ft. Jim Jones & Juelz Santana) – The Games
 Up a cartridge
 And my gorillas will get you, I give a fuck if you send Mandela to squash it
KRS-ONE – I Was There
 Carmichael
 Was passin on, I was there
 When Nelson Mandela was freed from prison
 And spoke out at Yankee
Styles P (Ft. Talib Kweli) – Testify
 And why nobody flip when Martin was killed?
 Why Mandela did all them years
 All that blood, all that
Previous
Next Post »