Hii ndio cake ya birthday ya Ommy Dimpoz na ujumbe aliouandika kwa familia marafiki na mashabiki wake


Tarehe 13 / 09 ni siku ya kuzaliwa hitmaker Omari Fereji Nyembo a.k.a Ommy Dimpoz, na huu ndio ujumbe wake kwa familia,marafiki na fans wake.

I would like to thank God for the blessings he has showered me with over the years and especially during my professional musical career!! Saying Allah is great it truly an understatement. Next to him is#TeamPozKwaPoz. Mad love to my fans cause truly without you I am Nothing. Fans, family & friends, you are the pillar of my success and you are irreplaceable... Happy Birthday to ME!! And I'm thankful for everything good or bad as they all have shaped me to be the man I am today. Come celebrate life health and music with me tonight at Elements Lounge. My brothers j martins, AY and FA will be there as well making sure it's more than a birthday!! Tupogo, ama nini?!!
Previous
Next Post »